The Windbridge Institute
The main driver behind The Windbridge Institute and the reason for its existence are the questions:
- What can we do with the potential that exists within our bodies, minds and spirits?
- Can we heal each other? Ourselves?
- Can we affect events and physical reality with our thoughts?
- Can we know things before they happen?
- Are we connected to each other? To the planet?
- Can we communicate with our loved ones who have passed?
Julie Beischel, PhD is the Co-Founder of Windbridge. She, like many other parapsychologists has a background in Science. Julie has a doctorate in Pharmacology and Toxicology with a minor in Microbiology and Immunology from the University of Arizona.
Julie’s primary area of interest in the paranormal realm is the survival of consciousness after death. In particular, she works directly with Psychics, investigating their experiences and talents.
You can follow Julie at her blog here.